Pages

Sunday 23 May 2010

My first entry into 'Stampotique Designers Challenge'

Ever since joining the Suzi Blue Doll Academy I've started looking at 'cute' stamps in  a different light and I've now decided to sell quite a few of them on Ebay.  But .... I've discovered Stampotique stamps :O) and just had to order a couple.

Their current Stampotique challenge is to use a template of any kind so I've used a basic box template which I've covered with some lovely dotty paper by Delish Designs. The paper was punched with a Martha Stewart punch and I've used my Spellbinders label punch to hold the quote on the front.  'Karin' has been stamped onto Bristol Board and coloured in with my Prismacolour Pencils.  And here it is.......



Believe me - once this has been posted that yummy gorgeous chocolate cream cake will be no more and I?  I will be several pounds heavier as they came in a pack of two and I bought 2 packs :O)

Well thats it for now - thanks for looking Polly xx

4 comments:

  1. Lol to the pounds heavier and she looks so much better coloured up and looks fab how you have presented her
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I don't know if you my last comment when through so I'm posting again:
    You rocked this challenge, this image is colored beautifully and the template perfect. If I could jump through the screen and fight you for that chocolate cream cake I would ;-)
    Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KARIN never looked so pretty in pink! And my finger wants to go right through the computer screen to scoop up some of that CREME!!! YUM.
    Thanks for taking part in our challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polly, I'm so glad you've joined in with this week's challenge! I have to say I'm a bit distracted by that amazing dessert (it's lunch time!). I have the same big grin that Karin has if I was that close to your cream cake! I'd have an even bigger grin if I was as skinny as she is after eating it! LOL! Anyway, this is a fantastic project - you've done a beautiful job! Cheers, Val :)

    ReplyDelete