Pages

Monday 31 May 2010

My 3rd challenge on Our Vintage Affair - a Tussy Mussy


Well my 3rd challenge on Our Vintage Affair is now up and running - the theme this month is
Tussy Mussies (my hubby just loves the name lol - long story )

So here is my example of a Tussy Mussy




Debbie from Delish Designs has kindly sponsored this month with some lovely 12x12 paper, brads and
 rub-ons from her High Tea paper collection - very vintage.

I hope you will join in the challenge (template and instructions can be found here ) and have fun

Polly xx

3 comments:

  1. wow this is gorgeous but even more impressive in reality, beautiful and the punch and pearls are just perfect on it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Polly :D
    I would be interested in your DT - how do I apply???
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun, I have something for you over on my blog
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete