Pages

Saturday 1 March 2014

The Hobby House challenge - Buttons

Today is a new challenge over at The Hobby House challenge blog and our theme this month is - BUTTONS.

Its not often I make cards but an idea of a heart surrounded by buttons popped into my mind once I had that beautiful embellishment kit ' Raspberry & Cream ' in my hands lol.


I have used quite buttons, pearls, diamanties and ribbon all from the kit and still had plenty left over for various other products so well worth the value!!

I hope the design team have inspired you to join in with us but please remember to be eligible for the £25 Hobby House voucher please mention in you post the product you have used.  

Thanks for looking

Polly xx

















1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Polly it really stood out on tv along with that awesome wall creation
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete