Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

Lizzie Love's new digi stamps

I'm so in love with Lizzie Loves range of stamps - so quirky and so perfect for adding to inky backgrounds that I bought quite a few (as you do)!!! All of her lovely digital images are big eyed girls - just beautiful!!!

I inked up a piece of cardstock using various Distress Inks and stencils.  Added some stars and a Tim Holtz sentiment.  Lizzie Loves digital image Image 6 has been coloured in with Copics with lots of stickles added to her hair and here it is....


I am entering this little wall hanging into the following challenges:

Just For Fun - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Make it Sparkle

Thanks for looking

Polly x

3 comments:

  1. love the rich depth of colour and your gorgeous background and your colouring, will text you later to see about coffee visit this evening
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Polly,
    Love the coloring and such a sweet image. Thank you for the best wishes! My front cover of my bathing suit is always inspired by your lovely card and always reminds me of you. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polly, this is amazing! Your coloring of Lizzy's image is fabulous and I adore these awesome hot colors you have chosen. Hope you will join our challenge at Oddball Art this month:) Btw, I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete