Pages

Sunday 13 May 2012

Little Wall Plaque

Gosh - Can't believe its nearly a whole month since I blogged!!  So to get back into the swing of things I am joining in with the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp and Show - use your favourite stamp.  Well that is so easy - I just love the first stamp I ever bought from Sue at Paper Paradise -
To hear the angels whisper you must listen with your heart.   It was the first stamp I used on my blog too!!!

My idea was to make a little wall plaque so I used my favourite stamp and my favourite diecut - Angel Wings.  I used Kraft paper for the wings which I embossed through the Big Shot and inked with Walnut Stain.  My new purchase from Grimsby Crafts - TH Ornamental die was used, inked with various distress inks and then stamped with TH Papillion script.  I then used the wings from the TH Heart die with Kraft paper, embossed and inked, added a TH charm on the smaller plaque and here it is....


I would also like to join in with the following challenges:


Thanks for looking

Polly x

5 comments:

  1. YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this it's right up my street! Hopefully speak soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly...very cool piece. I like how you've so many different die cuts to create such a neat piece! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely piece - the wings are a great touch. The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Polly this is lovely
    Jax xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in our final challenge at CES Challenges, Good Luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete