Pages

Sunday 9 October 2011

Sketches in Thyme Design Team Call

Decided to try and enter the DT call over at Sketches in Thyme - know there are so many talented scrappers so not holding my breath :O).  Enjoy scrapping so much thought it was worth trying for.

Again the challenge is a sketch, I have used a black and white photo of my lovely daughter Viki, my title is My English Rose because to me she is and here is my take on it........


 
I have used papers from the IMAGINATIONS range and distressed the edges with a pair of scissors.  I have used my Weathered Clock die by Tim Holts, a Martha Stewart round the edge punch, some flowers that were in my Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook and ribbon and lace that have been in my stash for ages!!  Oh and a very lush diamante flourish that I cut into 2.

Think that is my final post for today lol.  Thanks for taking the time to look

Polly x

4 comments:

  1. a sure fire choice for the DT call, they only have to browse your beautiful layouts and this is another gorgeous one
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Polly, wishing you lots and lots of luck.... (not that you need it ) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Polly, they'd be lucky to have you.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I really admire your use of busy paper - I just can't do it!! Good luck, Ali x

    ReplyDelete