Pages

Saturday 22 October 2011

Joining in with Hannah & Friends sketch 116 challenge

As soon as I saw this sketch I couldn't wait to join in with the card challenge over at Hannah & Friends!  Love it and already using it again to make a vintage card!  And I got to use my first digi stamp Penny from Saturated Canary !!


I have used 2 of the papers by  My Minds Eye Lost & Found 'Blush' available from Grimsby Crafts - these have to be my favourite todate!!  Penny has been coloured in with Polychromos Pencils and blended with Sansodor, the border is a Magnolia lace edging diecut, flowers and pearls are from my ever increasing stash - think thats everything :O)

Thanks for looking  Polly x

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card with stunnig colouring! She is so adorable, little Penny! Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks beautiful! Nice that you've been through at Hanna and Friends!

    Hugs Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card! And the image is so cute!
    Thank you for joining us at Hanna and Friends this week!

    Hugs
    ♥DeeDee♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! I love the colours.

    Thank you for joining this weeks Hanna and Friends Challenge.
    Hugs,
    vanni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Polly. Love the image and such beautiful papers.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this card, love the stamped image and your colouring in, you have done a fab job xxxx

    ReplyDelete