Pages

Thursday 30 September 2010

Sketch Saturday

Very nearly late with this one again!!!  This is my take on the sketch over at Sketch Saturday.

I have used my new Tilda baby stamp (wasn't meant to buy anymore oops)!  which was coloured on watercolour paper with distress inks and the lace on his clothers was stickled with Diamond Stickles.  The paper is from a 6x6 Prima paper pad which were inked at the edges with Vintage Photo, some nestabilitie shapes and flowers were added and here it is. 



Thanks for looking Polly x

1 comment:

  1. oh I am so sorry hun, on catch up again
    old comp died now on new one (it is a little bit nippy for me and frightening me with its speed) you know you never realise how slow the old ones are do you
    this is a lovely card and the image is so darn cute and perfectly coloured
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete