Pages

Monday 20 September 2010

Sketch from Pages in Time - Lasting Memories

This scrapbook layout is of my daughter Viki - the photo was taken a couple of weeks ago just before her  30th!! birthday.  I followed as near as I could to the Pages in Time sketch using papers from my newly arrived Limited Edition scrapbook kit from My Creative Scrapbook - its all PRIMA!!!!  The flowers I haven't used yet - I daren't - soooo pretty!!! 

Anyway this is my take on the sketch :O) and... it didn't take as long as normal so speeding up a little!!!



Thank you for looking Polly xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow love the papers and the swirls set of the framed image just beautifully, clearly focusing on the image and such a lovely photo too
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely page Polly, you sure have done a great job with the sketch. You and Viki are just so alike! Wish I could get into scrapbooking, I have tons of photo's. Maybe one day..... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lo, love the roses against the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I haven't been by in a while, time seems to just vanish lately lol, absolutely gorgeous page, the colours are fabulous and I love the grouping of your embellies, lovely work hon TFS , hope all is well with you, take care XXX

    ReplyDelete