Pages

Friday 30 April 2010

A Bit of Vintage

I have put away my 'cute' stamps for a while. I was looking at all my stash last night - I have quite a bit and ashamed to say stash that I just haven't used. I'll go in the craft room intending to do something constructive and after 2 hours of being in there - I have nothing completed because I've found something I forgot I had bought and start playing with that. So my mid-year resolution is - go in there and concentrate!!! (Yeah right) :O)

Anyway this is one card that I have completed. Steve bought me this round the edge punch and because its so like my doily punch it has fast become my fave! It's fab! In fact I have made 4 cards over the last couple of nights and all 4 have this punch used on it. :O) The sentiment is one that I tend to use for Mothers Day cards but I really like it just because. The paper is.... hmmm not sure :O) , the flowers (pink vellum) and leaves (cardstock) were from EK punches. All the burgundy pearls used on the card are from The Hobby House. And here it is...



Off to concentrate now on Our Vintage Affair challenge which starts in a couple of days and guess what - not quite finished it yet :O)

TTFN xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Polly, this card is adorable, love the papers and of course the "fav" punch and the added pearls. Beautiful as always
    ps don't forget to contact me - off to Hobby House tomorrow
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whey hey Polly!!!!!!! Impressed. I always love your vintage style cards, clean, crisp, feminine and VERY classy! See you after the big weekend , well maybe, you know how time is lately? x

    ReplyDelete