Pages

Monday 28 September 2009

A leaving present - A decorated bottle of wine

My lovely friend Wendy is leaving Novartis on Friday after nearly 3 years with us sooooo... as I know she is a lover of red wine I thought I'd spice the bottle up abit that I got her :O.

All I've used is 1 sheet from the K&Co Addison speciality paper pad, (do so love K&Co papers), some flowers from Boyes, a bit of lace, a tulle bow and some gold cord. Oh and a few eyelets.

This is the front of the bottle




and this is the back.



Not brilliant photos due to the poor lighting (only took them a few minutes ago) - did mean to get them done when I got in from work but hubbys tea took preference (a Sainsbury curry)!!!

Well thats it for now - off to ring Sue and then watch House TTFN x

4 comments:

  1. oh love the lacing up the back I would need to undue that after drinking the bottle if I was wearing it. It looks so delicate.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Polly, I'm sure she will love it, that is if she can bare to open it because it looks so pretty - say 'HI' to Sue for me xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is beautiful, a 'vintage' wine if you ask me.......She'll be thrilled and amazed by it Polly. See ya soon.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful way of presenting a bottle, so much nicer than the usual bags. I love House too, one of my fav ever tv shows, take care Polly XXX

    ReplyDelete