Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Photo Frame for a friends wedding present

Bought this frame a while ago and was keeping it for a rainy day but as a couple of work colleagues were getting married I thought I would decorate it just for them. Alex's wedding dress at the back was all laced up so I thought I would recreate this effect on the frame. Took a while but I think it works well. All the flowers used on the frame were cut from scrapbook paper and placed flat or raised to create a 3d effect. That was it really - quite a cheap creation really - cost less than £10 all in!!



Just trying to make some cards now in the style that we were shown at the demo on Sunday at The Hobby House in Tetney so hopefully I will blog these shortly. Bye for now x

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Polly, the lacing is fab, can't wait to see your demo style cards
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab frame Polly, I'm sure they will love it

    Can't wait to see your cards xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Polly. The best thing about this gift is that it's unique and personal, and a gift that money can't buy.

    See ya soon,
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete