Pages

Saturday 7 March 2009

Puzzle piece - Thank heaven for little girls

Being that pink is my absolute fave colour I decided to cover a huge piece of jigsaw that I found lying around. I'm always searching for gorgeous vintage photies and this was one of them. The girls are really beautiful and all I did was add flowers and leaves (both from Running with Scissors). The leaves have a lovely fluffy feel to them - will be going back for more of these lovelies). I think its very pretty and summery and all it needs is a chain and it will be hanging in my hallway. Hope you like it too.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooooh pretty, love it. I picked up some of the leaves yeaterday too, they are so lovely.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece Polly and dispite it being pink and flowery, I actually do like it!!! Have you done anything with the 9 piece puzzle you got from AFTH yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for the mention Polly ((((HUGS)))), I love your altered puzzle piece, the pink is delightful and perfect for the beautiful vintage image - perfect sentiment too, see you soon XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, just stunning!!! Where are you getting these beautiful images from???? Love the flowers and leaves! I have bought some too, but don't want to put them on a page, will have come up with something, lol!!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this puzzle piece! So sweet and adorable!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete