Pages

Friday 27 March 2009

Magnolia Down Under Challenge - Bling it on ! ! !

Oh yes - another Magnolia card but this time its for a challenge on the 'Magnolia Down Under' site. Its all about Bling!

So this afternoon I set about creating this card. Magnolia was coloured with distress inks, lots of diamanties were put round the oval (my daughter Viki bought me the oval nestabilities for Mothers Day so I thought I would give them a whirl) a few flowers added and here it is. The background paper is quite glittery but it was difficult to capture the sparkle unless you get close up to it (if you click on the image you can just about see some sparkly bits)

7 comments:

  1. Oh Polly she's adorable. I love your colours and layout! I bet she dazzles IRL - she looks pretty stunning here!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and definitely lots of bling :) Very pretty. Loving many of your other posts too especially the vintage cards & jigsaw pieces.
    OXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Your colouring of that gorgeous Tilda is so effective! I love the paper used along with all the "bling." Thanks so much for playing along at Magnolia Down Under Challenges

    Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Polly!!! Thanks so much for playing and blinging it on at MDUC
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card...love the colours you have used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! This card is great! The sparkle in the paper is beautiful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fab creation Polly, love all the 'bling' you've used!!!!

    ReplyDelete