Pages

Friday 29 November 2013

Inspirational Post for The Hobby House

Today is my turn to showcase an inspirational piece for The Hobby House.  I decided to decorate an empty cardboard tube that has laid on my desk at work for quite some time now.  I decorated the tube with K&Co Madeline papers, a gorrrrrrrrrrgeous diamante heart, Mulberry roses,  Pearl Strings and ribbon - all available from The Hobby House.



Before I sign over at Papercrafts Inspirations  they have starting at 9am today a BLOG PARTY!!!
so do hop over to papercraft inspirations magazine to join in the fun
The blog party will run from 29th November - 1st December 2013 and the posts will go up 9am-9pm every day

1 comment:

  1. evening hun, having withdrawal symptoms must arrange a catch up, love your creation would look great on my work table near my new Xmas present :)
    cya soon
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete