Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

Guest Designer for Cupcake Craft Challenge

Wahayyyyyyyy - I was so excited and so very very chuffed to be asked by Cupcake Craft Challenge to be their Guest Designer for September.  Their challenge this week was chosen by Donna who has selected the following inspiration colour photo....


Love this colour combination - very fresh and spring-like.

So with those colours in mind I decided to make a card!!!  Yep a card - its very rare I make cards - guilty of buying birthday and christmas cards, shocking I know ;o).  I have used lots of 'stash' paper for my card, no inking or distressing whatsoever  as I wanted to keep the card very fresh looking, the flower is made with a Cheery Lyn roll diecut, a few acetate butterflies cut out and here it is............



Please pop over the Cupcake Craft Challenges to see what all the very talented Design Team have created and join in with the challenge.

Thanks for looking

Polly x

6 comments:

  1. Whopp, I'm really glad you said yes, because your work is luuuurverly. This is a wonderful less is more kinda card and I love the fresh feel. Fab butterfly detail too. Have a great week. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly your card is lovely, I adore the butterflies! Nice that you could join us this month, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I just love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats and great piece just a perfect reflection on the photo, and a lovely card, you should do more :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Polly. Love all the layers and the butterflies. Keeley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Polly, welcome aboard for September, we're very lucky to have you and with such a pretty card too! Love your layout and lush added detail, especially the butterflies...soooo pretty :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete