Pages

Saturday 28 July 2012

Simon Says Stamp and Show - Hey Girl

On holiday now for a couple of weeks so I had some time to play with inks, stamps and another drawing of a Natasha May Cotton Candy Girl - can you tell I am just loving drawing these faces.  I have used a 5" by 7" canvas which I covered with Dylusions inks, added paper which I had spritzed, sprayed and splattered with the inks, a Crafty Individual Script stamp, some My Minds Eye Scrapbook paper, and the Tim Holtz Butterfly die and here it is..........



I am entering this canvas into Simon Says Stamp and Show - Hey Girl

Thanks for looking
Polly

8 comments:

  1. Hey girl...........That's bloomin gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Polly...your canvas is absolutely gorgeous. Love everything about it it. Just stunning.
    Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, love your drawing and the colours are stunning. Love the addition of the butterflies. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, soooo cute! Love your face on your girl. Awesome!
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is fantastic!!! The Simon Says Stamp & Show design team thanks you for participating in this week's challenge! - Ashli

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love the bright colours and your drawing is wonderful - I love her!

    Am new to your blog (saw the thumbnail of this project over at Simon Says Stamp and Show and had to come over for a closer look!) and love your work so hope you don't mind if I follow so I can see more of your creations. :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this canvas!The background looks amazing with those colors! And cotton candy girl steels the show! She is so lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love, love, love these drawings that you do, they are fantastic. I can see why you like doing them. I also really like your backgrounds, the colors are so vibrant and whimsical. As I leave your blog I have to say I'm feeling very inspired, thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete