Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

Kate Cranes 366 Calendar - February

Well I've gone from one extreme to another!!  January is quite a soft muted pink page with white, February - aarrrgh lol  orange and red and believe me that was not quite how I envisaged it!!  But .... that's how it came about and rather than just rip it out and start again which I couldn't as it would have meant tearing out some of January - I carried on and by the time the squares had been added it doesn't look quite as loud as it did a few hours ago!!!  Then again !!!!!!!



I have used Dylusions ink, sprays and stamps for the background and my Stampotique figures, Eric and Karin, have been coloured in with Spectrum Noir pens.  Still need to fill in that empty right hand space and maybe some decoration up top but still thinking about that.  Thinking Karin holding some heart shaped balloons??.   But... It's so LOUD sob lol !!  Hopefully Kate can sort me out next month when me and my crafty chums attend her yummy workshop!!

Nearly forgot - my completed January page!!



Right got a card to post next

Thanks for looking

Polly xx

3 comments:

  1. January feels like the month it is, restful after the holidays. February well I usually get anxious in February for winter to end...I think the orange mix might grow on you LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journal pages are stunning. I love the colours Polly.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving February's pages 'cos I LOVE loud LOL!! Can't be too bright or colourful for me! Love the Stampotique characters together. Ahhhhhh!
    Sorry it has taken me so long to get round to visiting but there were a lot of entries this month! Well done for keeping up so far - looking forward to seeing march. Kate x
    P.S. You're coming to one of my workshops? Yay! See you in March. Bring your calendar - I want a closer look!

    ReplyDelete