Pages

Friday 10 June 2011

BildMalarna - Challenge 1

Ordered one of these cute stamps off the internet in the week so today with it being a long weekend for us both I decided to treat hubby to lunch at the restaurant next to The Hobby House and do a little craft shopping for afters!!  Bought 4 more of these stamps :O)!!!!  What with Sassy Stamps and now these - feel another addiction coming on!!!

Anyway whilst bloghopping for challenges the other night I found that there is Challenge site for these lurvely stamps - Challenge 1 Anything Goes - so I made time this afternoon to have a go and create something other then a card and this is what I made! 





A little door hanger for the little grandkiddies! 

I coloured little Mimosa 'from me to you' with Polychromos Pencils and Sansador, the petals were diecuts from Nellies Multi frames, a leaf flourish, daisy stamp, a piece of ribbon and... think thats it!!!

Right off to link to the challenge!  Have a good weekend

Polly x

2 comments:

  1. oh you naughty naughty naughty crafter making an excuse to take the hubby for lunch just to go crafting that is like me saying I need weed killer

    Love the creation so pretty and I am sure they will love it to bits
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful... Wonderful, and delicate thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete