Pages

Friday 22 April 2011

Our Vintage Affair - Pearls and a sketch

Over at Our Vintage Affair we have a new challenge - use lots of pearls and a sketch to follow.

Here is the sketch...


And here is my take on it....


I have used INKIDO papers Rosehage Engel Avis and Rosehage Ros Linduk - beautiful quality papers.  The flowers are full blooms also from INKIDO but I removed the bud from the middle and replaced it with 4 little pearls so I ended up with 2 flowers instead of one! 

Our sponsor this month is INKIDO and their prize is a collection of their newest papers - so please pop over to OVA and check out the prize and also see what the DT's have created. 

Thanks for looking

Happy Easter

Polly x

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful LO, such delicate and elegant. I like you vitage style.
    Thanks for you candy ;-)

    ReplyDelete