Pages

Friday 31 December 2010

Sugar Bowl challenge - Embossing

Hubby is still asleep on the sofa still not very well so using my time wisely ;o) and spending a quick hour up here in my craft room.  This card I've made for the Sugar Bowl challenge - embossing.  Must admit to not using any of my cuttlebog embossing folders for absolute ages so a good challenge!!!   All the papers are by Prima Jack & Jill, and I have distressed the edges with a pair of scissors and inked them with Vintage Photo.  The light green paper has been embossed with a cuttlebug folder Diamonds and lightly inked with Vintage Photo.  My Sugar Nellie stamp Demure has been coloured in with Distress Ink Re-inkers- thought I would give them a try and I must admit I like them better than the distress pads - the colours are much more intense.  I have used my Marianne diecuts for the flourish, added some diamantes, a little bit of ribbon (distressed with Walnut Stain as it was too red) and here it is.

Well, hopefully I can get my next card blogged before the patient wakes up!

Thanks for looking

Polly x

2 comments:

  1. bless him and hope he improves for later on this evening cannot have him spoiling the new year

    gorgeous creation and love the sentiment tag so pretty
    Hugs and Happy New Year to you both
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Polly.
    This image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect.
    Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge,
    and wishing you a very Happy New Year.
    Love elaine xx

    ReplyDelete