Pages

Thursday 23 April 2009

Magnolia Down Under Challenge - Cupcake


I've spent ages on this little card - wanted to try something a little different (obviously keeping the PINK theme though!!) so I made a criss cross card for a change!! I bought a few new tools like the spellbinder flourish set and a lovely border punch which I used to decorate the criss cross part of the card (will my spending ever cease on this hobby of mine I wonder - NAH!!) coloured my lovely little Magnolia with my new Art-Kure pens, made an insert of Sugar and Spice and all things nice, thats what little cupcakes like you are made of. The cupcake was drawn freehand on card and run through the cuttlebug and some little pearls added to the middle of the flowers - that's it really. See you soon.

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous and your colouring is WOW amazing, so creative. Thanks so much for joining in with us this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope to see you back again next challenge.
    Take Care,
    Kelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly this is so lovely...very clever work with the freehand cupcake and the adding of texture to it!!
    Thankyou so much for taking the time to visit Bubbly Scrumptious and leaving me a comment I was delighted and it made my day!!
    (hugs) Ruth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo sweet - pardon the pun - LOL. You've done an amazing job on this - your efforts have certainly paid off - gorgeous!! And no - you won't ever stop spending if I'm anything to go by - LOL - and here you are showing me another Tilda I don't have!!! Another one on the wish list!
    Thanx for playing along at MDUC!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMY!!!!!!! Your creativity necer ceases to amaze me Polly. A real twist on a cris cross card, love it! See you tomorrow.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh...yummo!!!
    This is just delightful!!
    LOVE it!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrads on making the top 3, great thrill isn't it??? LOL

    How did you get your blinkie to blink, mine dosen't seem to want to???

    Fantastic card, that icing looks like it is going to drop off!!! and I mean that in a good way!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete