Pages

Saturday 12 February 2011

My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition Kit

Just a very quick post to show my first layout using the February Limted Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  The kit is filled with yummy Graphic 45 paper from the Once Upon a Springtime collection and lots of Prima flowers, ribbons etc.  Find it very exciting when my parcel arrives - lots of ooohhhs and ahhhhh to be heard!!!

I've used a scanned copy of a very old photo - my great grandma as a baby.  Hubby did offer to clean up the photo but I like the antiqueness of it. 


Thanks for looking

Polly x

2 comments:

  1. I have to say Polly although it looks awesome on here it is nothing in comparison to the visual reality which is superb and those flowers and the border around the image are so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Love this!!!!!! What a lovely layout, and the photo is amazing. How I would love some old photo's of my Great Grandmother as a child. x

    ReplyDelete