Pages

Sunday 20 February 2011

Basic Grey Challenge - Sketch by Heather

Blog-hopping last night when I found a lovely challenge site called Basic Grey - the only rules when joining in with the challenges is that you use at least 1 Basic Grey product.  That's an easy one as Grimsby Crafts stock the lovely Capella range :O).  So I followed the sketch for this weeks challenge. 

I have used Basic Grey patterned papers from the Cappella range (very yummy papers), all inked around the edges with Vintage Photo.  I used my favourite Martha Stewart Doily punch and some lace that I got from Boyes.  My Sarah Kay image has been coloured in with Polychromos pencils on Bristol Board and the sentiment Best Friend is a stamp by Kaisercrafts.  Flowers have been in my stash for yonks and here it is.  




Thanks for looking

Pollyx

1 comment: