Pages

Sunday 10 January 2010

Still practising with my Polychromos Pencils

Just a quick post showing a couple of cards using my polychromos pencils. Photos are a bit wishy washy I'm afraid but by the time I get home from work any daylight has disappeared!

This image is Charlotte from the Whiff of Joy Collection with added Stickles ......



and this is of course Tilda - don't think there is any of these stamps I don't like or not want!!!!! Quite like this card even though there is hardly any embellishments on it.



Well that's it for now - still working on the Lets Get Shabby challenge - had a few ideas at the beginning but now - struggling. TTFN xx

2 comments:

  1. hiya
    Loving the new pencils, can see that Steve really splashed out on your for xmas. They have a fantastic shading ability. As with any change of medium persevering with the practicing is a must and I can see that you have been at it for hours and hours. Can't wait to see more. Gorgoeous as always hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are very sweet and charming.
    Blessings!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete