Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Quick post of Tilda cards

Not had much chance to play this weekend but as I've got quite a few birthday cards on order thought I'd better get stuck in and get 1 done at least. Seems my friends at work like Tilda too :O) so here's 2 birthday cards I've just finished and put together - photos aren't up to much (well looking at the time I'm not surprised - where has the night gone)!!!

This is my favourite one at the minute - think its the rose garden paper (think Mattie called it old biddy paper when he saw me popping it in my basket) but I loved it straight away and I'll definitely be buying some more.



Used my distress inks on the images, seem to have lost the knack with copics (that's if I ever had the knack)!!

The quote stamp is one I bought from Running with Scissors on Saturday - spent a little bit more than I told hubby I was going to spend and after paying for them shoved a few bits in my handbag (well theres just so many nice things). Only got to the car park opposite before I confessed - opened up my bag and showed him what I REALLY bought - he just shook his head and tutted!!!!



Well thats it for now TTFN x

5 comments:

  1. Love the old biddie paper, probably co I'm zn old biddy myself lol, but I really love the neutral shades on the second card, very nice!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly this is such a gorgeous card hunny, i just adore your style. I hope you are well hun, ive lost your email so couldnt contact you. Hope to be back sooner next time, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop laughing hun, sorry I know I should not but that is the best laugh I have had all day if not all week and month. Maybe Mattie should not come shopping with me, and on the spending side maybe they should go fishing........... both out the way.

    Lovely cards hun, the second one is adorable
    cya soon
    Kate xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe the fishing sounds to good to be true but its getting to cold to fish so i dont thinkthe purse strings will be released quite yet and did i call the papers for a biddy or did i say my granny had the same wallpaper and curtains to match ..
    anyway looks better as a card than walpaper oh and B&Q have a great selection of biddy samples maybe i will see you there when im getting the bodge-it-yourself supplies

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I knew you were going to fess up, I said to dad that there is no way Polly could possibly not, I love what you did with your new supplies, I have gone back to my inks too, I like my copics but love my inks, the neutral card is so soft and a lovely change to the norm, and I am like Sue - love the old biddy paper ( so I guess that makes me one too lol) (((((HUGS )))))

    ReplyDelete