Pages

Sunday 12 January 2014

A little love banner

Over at My Artistic Adventures Heather is hosting her first challenge - Love or Valentine.  The only rule is that you use an element from her fabulous collage sheets available here.  I chose 'Romantic Focals Cupid Texts Boxes - absolutely gorgeous!!!

I decided to make a little banner using many of the images from the collage sheet - after cutting them out I edged them with Ranger Vintage Photo stickles.  Added some ribbon and some large Roses, both available from The Hobby House and here it is...






Looking forward to the next challenge
Thanks for looking

Polly x















6 comments:

  1. This is Beautiful Polly!!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to create this beautiful banner using my images and link it up to my first challenge!
    I LOVE it!! I am going to pin it on my pinterest page :0)
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow how fabulous love the little cuties too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Polly...your banner is absolutely beautiful. Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polly, I love how you layered the hearts for your banner. It's great to see you enter this at Heather's first challenge. Helene, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet little banner! Love the layered hearts! Thanks for joining us at My Artistic Adventures!

    ReplyDelete