Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

The Hobby House Inspirational piece

Its my turn to showcase an inspirational piece for the Vintage challenge over at The Hobby House.

I decided to create a little envelope from a scrapbook paper 12" x 12".  I have used a flourish diecut for the leaf flourish and a small Spellbinders oval frame.  The lovely embellishments used are all available from The Hobby House - the pearl flourishes I have used have been cut in half . 

Mulberry Roses  - Various
 
And here it is ....




 
Thanks for looking
 
Polly x

2 comments:

  1. it is beautiful and so unusual and pretty, I hear I am coming to yours on Thursday :) great stuff need to see if she has any more of this in I am currently using in her sale items :)

    Hugs and cya soon
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww,wowww,,,love the vintage effect,,,and all over so unnusual one,,,,,I love your creativity...Thanks for your comments at Kate' s blog about my Kewpies adorable pict,,,so feel free to ask me your favorite product from all my stuff. (nicecrane@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete