Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Prima BAP

I have reluctantly emailed off the layout below to Prima BAP - in fact I have left it to the very last day to join in -  the layouts that the Prima design team create each month are out of this world!!! and so inspiring - but I loved the sketch so thought it may get a little mention.  If not I love it anyway.

The photos are of course of my lovely daughter Viki - all the design papers are by Prima from the Watercolour Rainbow collection bought recently from a craft shop in Horncastle. I have edged punched a piece of light green cardstock, cut down a piece of design paper to fit inside, added some fussy cutting, flowers and some ribbon and here is is..........


I am also entering my layout in the first ever challenge over at The Happy Scrappers - a new challenge site here in the UK :O)

Thanks for looking

Polly x

5 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous layout.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout..great photo, thank you so much for joining us on our first challenge of *Anything Goes* at The Happy Scrappers, hope you will join us again.

    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Polly...this is just so pretty. Such a fabulous layout.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty LO Polly :)
    Thanks for joining us over at The Happy Scrappers challenges!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout Polly, love the papers. Thanks for joining our first challenge at Happy Scrappers and I hope you'll join us again next month. Carol x

    ReplyDelete