Pages

Sunday 25 March 2012

A Day out with Kate Crane

Friday saw Debbie, Sandra, Sue and myself heading up to Harrogate to have a 'play' day at Art From The Heart with the lovely Kate Crane - Mini Journalling!!  So after 5 fantastic hours of learning and playing and of course 'spending' today was spent playing with my new stamps and new knowledge of ink / paint techniques.

After dillydallying over which stamp set to buy I finally chose Curious Corrin and I'm so glad I did - got lots of ideas lol.  So with a flat canvas, Dylusion inks, Spectrum Noir pens, distress inks, lots of baby wipes and paper towels, some page text I got stuck in and this is what I came up with.... 


I am going to enter this into the following challenges

Crafty Purple Frog Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes


Thanks for looking
Polly x

BTW - got the car - A FIAT 500 Twinair Lounge - wowzers!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used, so cute.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO didn't we have a great day????? Love the finished project and SOOOO pleased you got your car. Speak to you tomorrow. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Polly...this is fabulous. Love it. Great news on the car too.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab polly a real little stunner Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. So lovely design. I like the colors and that image is super cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic cards, which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous i really love it...
    Plastic card

    ReplyDelete