Pages

Sunday 11 September 2011

Sketchy Thursday

Wow, can't quite believe that I have got myself so organised but I have prepared 4 layouts for my Thursday and Fridays classes of scrapbooking!!.  All commissions from work are upto-date so some well earned time spent on joining in with another challenge over at Sketchy Thursdays.

Their challenge for their GDT spot in October is to follow a sketch but also to use the colours in the photo.  This is the sketch and colours....



and here is my take on it. 



I have used a photo of a beautiful fountain that I took whiltst visiting Burton Agnes ( a gorgeous stately home in North Yorkshire) and lightly sepia'ed it !!  The papers are a combination of Crate's Paper, Bo Bunny and Websters and all have been distressed and inked with Vintage Photo.  The flowers and butterflies are made with Tim Holtz diecuts, Martha Stewart Lattice punch was used on the 2 borders and the title was cut with Story Book on the Cricut.  Think thats it lol.

Thanks for looking

Polly x

6 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee that photo and the flowers! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to get to organizing! Great layout.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty page x
    Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages are so pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays! Good luck on the GDT spot! xoxo

    ReplyDelete