Pages

Sunday 10 April 2011

Birthday Card

I was asked to make a birthday card for a lovely friend at work by her husband - he wanted hearts, flowers, lovey dovey!!  So I decided to make a easel card for a change!!

I have used would you believe christmas paper by Dovecraft!  Some of the papers you could use all year round - very pretty and not very christmassy.  I have used my Martha Stewart punch all round the linen card and very lightly inked the edges of the papers.  A lovely golden pearl flourish was added along with some lace and flowers. 


The hearts are from Nellie Snellie die and I have added a brad so that the top heart swivel open so that a message can be written on it.  A couple of butterflies were also added.


Just hope both of them like it lol!!

Thanks for looking Polly x



6 comments:

  1. Dear Polly, your card is STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS! Love all the details and that warm and cosy feeling about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waauw so great card, lovely details and colors
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    This card is gorgeous.
    Love it
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uauuu,muito lindooooooo!!!!!
    very Beautifulllllllll.....
    I've made the disclosure in my blog Gifts Vintage Our ​​blog, thank you for the opportunity to participate!Huhs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estou indo em todos os blogs de voces da OVA para ter uma chance de ganhar os maravilhosos doces! Ah! Adorei suas folhas de metal!! Tão significativas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh .... WAUW! This card is fantastic! What a great work! I sure wanna be a follower in here - you make the most beautifull creations! Im on my leave a comment tour to all the talented DT´s of the OVA blog! Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete