Pages

Saturday 14 August 2010

Whiff of Joy Door Hanger

It's been a long time since I've joined in with a Whiff Of Joy challenge - don't know why as I have quite a few of the Guardian Angels and City Girls stamps so I thought it was about time I joined in with this challenge of a Door Hanger and thought it would be perfect for my little nephew Josh to hang on his door when he sleeps over.



The paper is Websters which was just inked and distressed with Walnut Stain.  Oakley was coloured in with Polychromos Pencils, cut out and mounted onto card.  A few stars were cut out in white paper and I popped some metal buttons in the middle for decoration, I inked up a manilla tag and used Olivia alphabet in the cuttlebug to create 'In' and 'Out' on it (forgot to take a photo of the other side of the tag :O))

 Well that's it for today I think.  Thanks for looking

Polly xx

4 comments:

  1. What a super door hanger, love the detail and the tag
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh will just LOVE it! Little JJ loves his too...........Hope to see you at the end of the week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous door hanger - love your idea of using the tag for 'in' and 'out', and your colouring and distressing looks great.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the distressing.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Whiff of Joy Challenges.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete