Pages

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Tuesday Taggers - Vintage Bookmark

Whilst blog-hopping earlier I spotted a lovely vintage bookmark on  Clarky's J Playspace so off I went to check out her blog - Janet not only does vintage but she also uses my new fad phase of Stampotique stamps. :O) and shes a big fan of Dy from Art from The Heart in Harrogate.  Her vintage bookmark was for Tuesday Taggers so I have decided to enter this lovely challenge. 

I used a cream card for the base and covered it in Anna Griffin paper which I inked all round with Ranger Vintage Photo.  The image is just one I found on the internet - a little girl playing cats cradle (remember playing that in the playground)!  and it fitted perfectly with a couple of saying from a sheet of Melissa Francis rub-ons which I got in a sale at Tilly's.  Added a couple of pieces of lace and ribbon, a large brad and button and here it is.           

   
That's it for now  TFL  Polly xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi hun, just knew you would find Janet at some point. She does some great stuff. I just adore this image and it is so sweet and the colours are just perfect as is that lace. Hope to see you soon
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha, this is so funny, I just found her too via Dyan's blog. Great site. Love the tag Polly, it is very 'you'. I need to do my tussie mussie soon, figers crossed. Will hopefully give you a call later today. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Polly,
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, glad you like my tussy mussy!
    What a great tag you created here, with such a bookmark you would tend to forget to read your book but would be looking at the beautiful image instead all the time :-)
    Take care, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag, the image of the little girl is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bookmark, love it. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous book mark Polly. I just love that image and yopu have put it all together so beautifully. Your entry fell on my comment list but I will pass on your lovely compliments about her work, she is a talented lady and a very good friend
    Thanks so much for joining us this week
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty beautiful Polly... stunning.
    Janet is a very VERY lovely lady and really talented as well.
    I love your work... had a quick look around, i shall ( like arnie) be back!
    lynx

    ReplyDelete