Pages

Saturday 23 May 2009

My Gorjuss stamp arrived!!!

My Gorjuss stamp arrived today - so it was time to play for an hour this afternoon. Used my copics again as I'm pretty much getting used to the way that they work - correct ink and paper helps! Just think it needs something else so off to raid my stash to see what I can add. Kate (Downrightcrafty) has bought some Manga paper to use with her copics so can't wait to see how she has got on with using it.

Wonder how Sue and Sam have got on at their Beeswax class at Art from the Heart. So wanted to go but work didnt allow so hopefully the next class! Have a great weekend x

2 comments:

  1. I love the card Polly, but as I keep saying, your creations are always 'gorgeous'. We had a GRRRRRRRRRREAT day, you missed a treat! Watch my blog for a run down of the day, hopefully I'll get it done tonight.....
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how pretty Polly and lovely colouring in with the Copics. The manga paper is lovely (will drop you a few pages in for you to try)There is no drag and it is like painting on silk, just wish I could manage to stay in the lines and get the shading correct. Tried the 00 pen to see if I could push the over spill back - think I need practice on that one too. Chat soon Kate x

    ReplyDelete